Electric Lumbar Traction Device MassagerRegular price $150.00 Save $-103.17
Solve the problem of back pain!
Our Electric Lumbar Traction Device Massager is designed to provide continual training for lower back muscle and lumbar in warm and vibrating conditions to quickly recover from pain and soreness. The lumbar traction device help eases muscle soreness, reduce spine stiffness, and help relieve lower back pain. Good for those who suffer from lumbar degenerative diseases, muscle strains, or sprains, as well as lumbar muscle fatigue and sciatica.
Targets acupoints, promotes circulation, relieves lumbar pain, and restores the health of fatigued muscles. This lumbar traction device is different from manual lumbar traction on the market, it is more convenient and comfortable to use!
- Deep U Design - The ergonomically designed, the normal lumbar curvature of the human body is 120°, fit lumbar curve. Following the bionic principle, the lumbar massager uses the high-stroke airbag to push up and down to generate a two-way arc dynamic traction force, help pull the compressed lumbar spine back to a healthy physiological curvature, so achieve the purpose of soothing.
- Heating Magnetic Therapy - The heating function provides a soothing and invigorating heat that delivers a warm and gentle massage. The waist is wrapped with six magnets, and the semi-wrapped design fits the waist curve. 3 different heating temperatures are available, the temperature is 45℃, 55℃, 65℃. A hot compress can help effectively improve the local blood circulation of the human body, and relieve lumbar spine pain. It will leave your muscles relaxed while getting rid of aches and fatigue.
- Vibrating Massage - The vibration massage covers the entire waist lumbar, soothes muscle stiffness, 6 modes, free adjustment, and improves the traction effect. Relieve muscle spasms in the lower back and relieve muscle stiffness. (Not a rotating ball vibration massage)
- Airbag Stretching - 3 different airbag modes can be selected, help improve the physiological curve of the lumbar spine. The inflation mechanism gradually lifts, stretches, and separates the joints, stretch lumbar and tight muscles. The unit can inflate manually using the remote to help achieve the desired stretch. Just lay down on the bed, sofa, or on the carpet to position the beck stretcher device, use the remote for relaxing and comfortable lower back massage and stretch.
1. Find a quiet place, which can be on a bed, sofa, floor, and place this device behind your waist.
2. Gently reposition the device, up or down along the spine up or down to the most comfortable position.
3. Then select the function you need, and adjust the function through the controller.
1. When you have finished using it, first vent all the air in the airbag, rest in the original position for 3-5 minutes, then stand sideways and use your backhand to support the bed and slowly get up.
2. If you feel the product is too high, too hard, or much more pain in the waist at the beginning of use, it is due to the stretch and traction from the product, which is normal. Please use a pillow under your back, it can reduce this feeling.